Welcome to Scholarship Manager!
Scholarship Manager is the online system used to apply for scholarships at Fresno City College. After logging in below, you will find links to all of our available scholarship applications.
Important 2019-2020 scholarship dates:
- 2019-2020 Fresno City College Scholarship Application: Open: Oct. 1, 2018. Deadline: March 4, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- The priority FAFSA filing deadline is March 2, 2019 - file your FAFSA early to be considered for the majority of state and federal grants, as well as need-based scholarships
- Spring 2019 Deans Medallion Scholarship Application (Graduating students only) Open: Dec. 3, 2018. Deadline: March 29, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- Spring 2019 Leon S. Peters Honors Scholarship Application Open: Dec. 3, 2018. Deadline: March 4, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- Police Academy & Fire Academy Scholarships. Apply during your class program.
- 2019-2020 Bernard Osher Endowment Scholarship Application - Deadline is Sept. 30, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
To apply for scholarships online, please select the appropriate link below:
First-time Users: If you have NEVER used the online scholarship application before, you will need to create an account. It is recommended that you use your State Center Community College District student email address as the school will assign you an email to use for all of your college communications. USERNAME and PASSWORD: Choose something that is easy to remember and write it down! You will need to know this information to log back in if you are unable to complete your application in one session. Your password must be at least eight charachters long and contain at least three of the following four types of characters: upper case letters, lower case letters, numbers or symbols (@, $, &). Click below to create an account:
First Time User Create Account
Returning Users: If you have ever used the online scholarship system before (applied for Fresno City College Scholarships in a previous year), you will be asked for your email address and password that you provided when you first created your account. PLEASE DO NOT CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT! This can cause the wrong record to be used for determining scholarship eligibility making you ineligible. If you have lost or forgotton your log in information, please contact the Financial Aid & Scholarship Office. Click below to log in using your existing account:
Returning User Log In
Once you SUBMIT your application you cannot make any changes to your answers.